- Traumatic Brain Injury and Concussion
- Psychiatric and Emotional Health Conditions
Individual Psychological Therapy
- Mood management (anxiety, depression, distress tolerance)
- Acute and chronic stress management (caregiver stress, work-related challenges)
- Non-cancer pain management
- Adjustment to life changes (aging, neurological health, psychiatric health)
- Maximizing personal growth and general well-being
Fees for neuropsychological assessments vary depending on the complexity of the evaluation. All fees follow the schedule recommended by the Psychologists’ Association of Alberta. Please contact Dr. Moorthy for an estimate based on your specific needs.
The cost of individual psychotherapy service is $200 per 50-minute session. All fees should be paid at the end of each session.
The cost for group sessions varies and will be advertised in conjunction with group schedules. Fees for groups should be paid in advance of the initial session.
Cash, personal cheques, or e-Transfers only. Please note that there will be a $25 charge for each NSF cheque.
Alberta Health does not cover private psychotherapy services, but they are tax deductible as a health expense. Therapy services can be reimbursed fully or in part by extended health care plans. Clients are encouraged to find out the details about their plan (e.g., deductible, authorization for number of visits etc.) prior to commencing therapy. Please note that clients are responsible for all fee payments regardless of whether their health insurance provides reimbursement.